We’re Celebrating Teacher’s Month This October!

teacher of the month

Everybody has had an awesome teacher. A memory, or two, has undoubtedly just popped into your mind of that teacher who helped you realise that you were more intelligent than you thought, or a coach who pushed you to work harder than you had before.

Nominate your favourite teacher as the teacher of the month and they could win great prizes!

That’s why we, at Eden on the Bay, are devoting September and October to honouring our amazing teachers – through the Teacher of the Month competition.
Visit our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/edenonbigbay – and nominate your favourite teacher as the teacher of the month and they could win great prizes. They deserve it!

teacher of the month

Post Categories: Lifestyle News
Comments
  • sanet says:

I am nominating on behalf of my daughter Nicole Strijdom – BEST TEACHER NOMINATION GOES TO GRADE 3 ENGLISH TEACHER , TEACHER LETTIE Dunatos Private Remedial School The determination that she have to bring the best out in every child in her class is phenomenal and she succeed in doing that EVERY day ….thank you so much !

• Lida Kotze says:

I nominate Riana van Wyk, vocal trainer at her own private school of music for the past 28 years. She is not only a vocal coach, but also helping a lot of children through difficult circumstances through spiritual counselling. She has also been involved in fundraising programmes to help unprivileged children. She works long hours and if we need her, she is always available, 24 hours a day.

• Eden on the Bay says:

Hi Lida

Congratulations!

Eden on the Bay would like to award the prize of Teacher of the Month to Riana van Wyk. She will win R1000 Eden Bucks as well as a lovely clothing voucher from chilli mer Boutique.

Please provide her contact details by clicking on the Contact Us page at the top of this website, and submitting her details. We will reach out to her to tell her the good news.

Thank you for participating in this competition.

Eden on the Bay

• Ronelle Roberts says:

I Ronelle Roberts nominate Riana van Wyk , principal of Riana van Wyk school of music!
    For the past 5 months I have learned a lot from this talented teacher! She doesn’t just vocal teach she always has something to Share out of the bible! She has AlWAYS been there for me! I LOVE her as my own mother and she deserves only the best! She gave me hope for my future through the grace of God and showed that its ok to dream big! Her encouragement to me was that the only thing i have total control over is my ATTITUDE!! (:-)

• Eden on the Bay says:

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating in this competition.

Eden on the Bay

• BIanca Faria says:

I nominate Teacher Peta from the Rainbow class at Lilliput pre primary school in Table View. She is so awesome -she has been doing this for so long now but every day she comes in with new enthusiasm and love for children. I love how she makes my daughter feel so special when she walks in the door just with the compliments she gives her and the smile on her face and the individual attention she gives to each child even though there is 30 + children in the class. I love this teacher so much and I really hope she wins this because she really deserves to.

• Sanet says:

We, mom, dad and scholar Nicole Strijdom nominate grade 3 english teacher Lettie dunatos remedial school; teacher lettie brings out the best in every child and not just somedays EVERYDAY she have a deep concern for every childs progress and overall happiness and it dont just end at school she takes the time to make contact with parents after hours and is always available for child and parent she is friendly and caring and patient she is the best ever teacher for nicole and as a mom i can clearly see why please spoil her beyond belief. She is phenominal , caring, walk the extra mile she is a gem for every child in her class . We are SO thankfull for her .Just one of the phew things to mention Nicole now grade 3 went from a reading scale speed of Grade 2 to speed of Grade 7 child, although still in grade 3 now. She really struggled but with building her confidence not only Nicole is able to do well in school but she is a little sparkly happy girl – what a huge difference a teacher can make and we really appreciate it SO much.